- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 package country gravy mix
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen cut vegetable medley, thawed
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (15 ounce) package refrigerated pie-crusts
Cook chicken if haven't already done so.
Whisk together chicken broth and gravy mix in a medium saucepan; cook over medium heat, whisking constantly, until thickened. Remove from heat. Stir in chicken, vegetable medley and garlic powder.
Place 1 pie-crust in a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate; spoon in chicken mixture. Top with remaining pie-crust, pinching edges to seal. Cut several small slits in crust.
Bake at 400 degrees for 35 - 40 minutes or until golden brown.