1. The pollen count in Atlanta hit 9000 today. All that means to me is itchy eyes, stuffy noses and a major sinus headaches.... yay.
2. A co-worker told me about the new TV show GCB, and I am loving it. Yes it is a little Mean Girls and references a bible verse every three minutes but people need to lighten up. It is a mindless TV show.
3. Speaking of mindless viewing, anyone seen 21 Jump Street? I am similar to a man in I like the Hangover, Super Bad, etc. I have actually heard really good reviews so far so maybe we will pay the $12 a ticket... maybe.
4. Look at these sweet babies. Excuse the iPhone photo but look how big Winnie is!
5. I paid a visit to my favorite, Trader Joe's, and got me some spring blooms. Little did I know, the hubby did the same :) Now our apartment is filled with tons of pretties.