Monday, April 16, 2012

Brag

I am going to brag a little bit on some really great customer service... and no I did not get paid to write this.

Gap, who has been a little sketchy in the past, has really stepped up their game in the clothing department lately. I have ordered TONS from both Gap and their sister company, Piperlime, in the past few months.

Why? They are good quality products with a very appealing price tag. I personally would rather buy 6 items for $150 than just half a dress...yes this opinion has changed since our joint bank account happened :)

Anyways, I ordered some items because I had a gift card and the package was lost in the mail. The tracking says it was delivered but it never appeared at the doorstep. So, what do I do? I call Gap's customer service and without question they locate some replacement items and ship them away, this time with signature verification.

So, kudos to a company that actually cares about their customers. I have some horror stories with other companies lately so this fills me with more joy than you can imagine.

Here are some of my recent loot:






No comments:

Post a Comment