Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tuesday Tidbits

1. True story: I set my alarm to go work out early this morning... True Story: Sleep is one of my favorite things so that extra hour was spent nestled in the bed. Do I regret it? A tiny bit :) When do all you skinny people work out? Morning, Day, Night? I need some advice/motivation/anything!

2. Speaking of working out - if I can look half as good as Claire Danes not pregnant as she does preggers, then I would be a happy girl!

3. Is it pathetic that I am dying to get my pumpkins for fall decor? Wow... yep that is crazy sad!

4. We leave next Thursday on a quick Anniversary getaway. Snow is in Vail's forecast so this could get interesting with our tiny rental sedan.

That's all I got! Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Totally bought pumpkins... Was dying to get them! Surprisingly, our Walmart had great ones... Squished.warty.white.green.red!! Love ugly pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never thought of Walmart! Thanks for the tip!

      Delete
  2. I dont know about skinny...but morning. If you can just take the rough step of getting out of bed, then its done for the day. If you really want to get up, set your alarm where you have to get out of bed to turn it off...

    ReplyDelete