1. Aaron and I are participating in the St. Jude Give thanks. Walk this weekend. It is our second year walking. My company is a National sponsor so it is good to get together and give back an hour or two for a good cause.... And Atlanta's venue is the Zoo. Who doesn't love doing some good for the community and getting to see some awesome animals for free. I may or may not make a baby panda pit-stop.
You can still sign up for a walk in your area.
2. On Monday I took some chairs to get re-upholstered. It wasn't far from my office, but I was way out of my element. I have heard this company does great work but I feel like I was warped into a sweat shop (i.e. warehouse + lots of women on sewing machines + broken English). Hey I will do a lot for good service and a great deal!
3. Kind of loving Pinterest's Secret boards. I definitely have some hidden pins with potential Christmas gifts. I have a horrible memory so unless it is written (or pinned) somewhere I WILL forget.
4. I already have two Christmas presents purchased. Bam....Take that procrastination!
5. We have new appliances being delivered next week... so that means a kitchen reveal! Woohoo!