Thursday, January 3, 2013

Low-country Love

And we're back! But not for long. I am about to be a busy bee but I will be sure to bring you updates as I live in a hotel in Atlanta (yep the city I reside in), fly to Detroit/Canada and take a trip to the Big Apple. I know great stories will come from these cryptic trip descriptions.

Today I want to share the 2013 HGTV Dream Home, aka a dream vacay home. I have never been to South Carolina as crazy as that sounds but I am seeing a three-day weekend in my future. HGTV is giving away a stunner on Kiawah Island. I can picture a stellar friend getaway or quiet couple trip, but any time spent here would sure be amazing.





FYI - If you read this, sign up and actually win the house... stipulations say I get to be the first house guest. Just saying!

1 comment:

  1. Love Kiawah! I grew up living there during the summers. Would love to win this house!

    ReplyDelete