- 48 slices of pickles, drained and pat dry with paper towels
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup beer
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon creole seasoning
- 2 cups panko bread crumbs
- Dip the pickle slices in the mixture of the flour, beer, egg and creole seasoning, dredge in the bread crumbs and place on a rack on a baking dish.
- Spray the rack first because mine stuck during the baking process.
- Bake in a preheated 425F oven until golden brown and crispy, about 12-14 minutes.
Original recipe - link