Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Dekalb Farmer's Market

Last weekend I made the solo trek over to Dekalb Farmers Market. This is not your typical parking lot market. This Sam's Club size grocery store is unbelievable. If you can't find that bizarre type of squash here, then you can't find it anywhere. (Squash was the only random thing I could think of)

But... it is always a mad house. Last Saturday I should have prepared more, as in crossbody purse, running clothes and determination.

All the pictures below are from the website. (You are not allowed to take pictures inside the building).
Portion of the seafood section

Produce section

Produce section

I also bought some fresh flowers during my visit. I am loving this simple arrangement of Stock, Tulips and Lisianthus and all for around $6.


1 comment:

  1. haha i love this place :) you are totally correct - running shoes are a necessity. these people aren't messing around!

    ReplyDelete