Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Taunting me with Spring

So sometimes during lunch I find myself in the nearest mall. I rarely buy anything I just like to look. If you know me at all, you know I love to shop but can do an entire mall in less than an hour. I never grab anything off the rack unless it appeals to me enough to try it on. Hey I am a girl that knows what she likes.

Well lately I have been avoiding the mall at all costs. It is 31 degrees and they want me to buy shorts. And now, they are throwing bathing suits my way. Um I would look like a pale sausage at the beach right now.

I digress... here are some lovelies if I was to break down for some early Spring attire.



2 comments:

  1. Jcrew's new spring collection has me wanting warm weather asap. I love those teal shorts you pictured!

    ReplyDelete