Thursday, April 11, 2013

Living Room

Our formal living room is our most recent room redo. My main focus was to make it traditional yet comfortable but with items I would want to keep around for a while.

There are several items we still need to get such as curtains, an occasional chair and styling items for the chest... but here is a sneak peek while we are in the process.



Sofa: Gifted
Chairs: Family pieces; fabric from Fabric.com
Coffee Table: Thomasville
Rug: eBay
Lamps: Home Goods
Blue & White Accents: Gifted; from Estate Sales
Mirror: Family piece
Books: Amazon; Honeymoon book; Gift from Ireland
Ottomans: One Kings Lane

Can't wait to share the rest when it's done!

7 comments:

  1. Your house is beautiful! I love seeing your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie! You won my 4100 One Kings Lane giveaway! Can you email me at stacycurran (at) verizon (dot) net? thanks!
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me again....you are the third winner- the first two didn't claim it- and I only have until Monday before I have to pick a 4th. OKL is getting annoyed at me that my readers aren't accepting their giveaway. Please email me ASAP of you want the gift card from the giveaway you entered on my blog!!!!
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stacy - I just sent you an email to the address above. Let me know if you did not receive it.

      Delete
  4. It looks wonderful! I love your coffee table! Isn't it nice to have a room redo!!

    ReplyDelete