Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Par-tay

I love a good party (mainly the theme). I love everything from the invitation and floral decor to the lighting and food.

To tell you the truth, I have been pondering starting a side business for party planning, but my day job is kicking in high gear these next few weeks so that may have to wait until summer. I have even found a great wholesale flower distributor here that is gracious enough to let me stop in. I will keep you updated on the potential business venture but here are a few beauties:


A great spring/summer tablescape 

Nothing can beat candlelight

Magnolias are a great Southern addition

Perfect for a photo backdrop

Absolutely incredible use of flowers

Photograph table runner is a perfect personalized touch


Another great bright tablescape

- All pictures from my Pinterest page -

No comments:

Post a Comment