I used to hate guacamole but I have been loving it lately. I added my new fav to some baked chimichangas for a tasty Mexican dinner.
Chicken Chimichangas - Original recipe
1 small onion, diced
2 tsp cumin
1 tsp salt
4 wheat tortillas
- Put first 5 ingredients in crockpot with salsa (put enough to make the amount you need); cook 6 hours on low heat.
- Divide the crockpot mixture among your desired number of tortillas; top with cheese
- Fold tortilla like an envelope with all sides folded in; place folded down on foil lined baking sheet.
- Coat with cooking spray.
- Bake at 425 for 8-10 minutes
- Finish with desired toppings
Guacamole - Original recipe
3 ripe avocados
1/2 chopped red onion
2 tbsp lime juice
1 chopped jalapeno pepper
1 garlic clove
3/4 tsp salt
- Cut avocados; combine with remaining ingredients in food processor.
- Pulse until at desired consistency.