As much as I love planning his birthday celebrations, I don't mind getting a few gifts myself. Hey I have been working my butt off these past few weeks!
Here are a few things I wouldn't hate to get:
1. I love a good statement necklace and the white goes with everything
2. Rifle Paper has the best designs (story: the hubs questioned my Mother's Day gift to myself... a new phone cover from Rifle Paper Co.; I told him the pups picked it out... that got an eye roll)
3. This Madewell shift is great for the hot Southern summer ahead
4. I need some black wedges BAD! I thought these were cute and a Piperlime coupon just landed in my mail... coincidence, I think not!
5. I think my other husband should get some QT time this holiday season. I mean it would only be proper to pay my respects since he was so kind to add an Atlanta stop to his fall tour. I may or may not be pondering making the show solo... only to relive my middle school N'Sync years.
6. I love a good scarf and this one is neon. Two for one!
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6