Thursday, May 16, 2013

Favorite Month Ever!

June is almost here and it is my favorite month ever! Why? Well it is not only this chica's birthday but my hubby's big day as well! I love that we have the same birthday month (however he gets 25 days; I barely get 24 hours).

As much as I love planning his birthday celebrations, I don't mind getting a few gifts myself. Hey I have been working my butt off these past few weeks!

Here are a few things I wouldn't hate to get:
1. I love a good statement necklace and the white goes with everything 
2. Rifle Paper has the best designs (story: the hubs questioned my Mother's Day gift to myself... a new phone cover from Rifle Paper Co.; I told him the pups picked it out... that got an eye roll) 
3. This Madewell shift is great for the hot Southern summer ahead

4. I need some black wedges BAD! I thought these were cute and a Piperlime coupon just landed in my mail... coincidence, I think not!
5. I think my other husband should get some QT time this holiday season. I mean it would only be proper to pay my respects since he was so kind to add an Atlanta stop to his fall tour. I may or may not be pondering making the show solo... only to relive my middle school N'Sync years.
6. I love a good scarf and this one is neon. Two for one!


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

No comments:

Post a Comment