Thursday, July 25, 2013

Thursday Tidbits

1. In preparation of our trip to Ireland, Aaron and I are researching our ancestors to see if we have Irish roots. Y'all... I love history so I am completely mesmerized at this entire site. We sat on it for about four hours last night. Not going to lie, I got a little teary eyed when I saw my grandfather's handwriting on his draft card.

2. We are going to the beach next week and that is all I can think about! After only taking 2 vacation days this year, vacay is majorly on my mind.

3. We had this summer salad as a side dish the other night.

 Watermelon + Feta + Shallots + Balsamic = super easy & yummy

4. We are having hardwoods installed over the next few days along with our nasty 1970s stairs finally getting a facelift. I have a slight panic attack it will dry slow as molasses and we can't shower for a week (pray for my co-workers if that is the case).

5. In case you have been living in a hole, the royal baby finally arrived. Can we just talk about how Kate is a Pregnancy Unicorn. I mean seriously... couldn't you just have some swollen ankles and puffy cheeks just to make us commoners feel better? (This is the sincerest compliment by the way).

No comments:

Post a Comment