Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Guess what day it is?

I get woken up by that quote every Wednesday morning now... thanks Geico!
So what is happening in the Williams world?
  • We went to the lake last weekend and I realized how old I am; I went tubing and by entire body aches. Winston was not a fan of the tube and was quite confused at why I was following behind the boat... It was a funny sight from my viewpoint.
  • I have tons of house projects I could be doing but guess what I do every night for like four hours... Ancestry.com. It is actually quite addicting and making me look forward to our trip even more. We are slowly finding Irish lineage so that equals a success in my book.
  • In conjunction with the last bullet, we haven't done much lately other than on-the-go all the time or working, working, working. However, there is a light at the end of the tunnel (in October)
Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment