Monday, October 14, 2013

Fall Decor

Last weekend, we trekked up the road to Burt's Pumpkin Farm (only the best place ever)! We managed to score a great loot in record time (like 16 minutes from entrance to exit).

Burt's is great but a mecca for families. I mean I love family and all but do you really have to plop your newborn on top of every pumpkin for a photo opp? (You can all call me out on this when I have a bambino myself). The best part is the kids throwing pumpkins... when the sign says handle with care; this is all taking place while the parents are fighting over which pumpkin to put at the front door... cheap entertainment, I tell you!

Here a few fall decor pics from around the Williams casa:

We are hosting our first big holiday this year and I could not be more excited. I wanted to have some fall touches but incorporate my china and new blue dishes (I thought after three years, the china should finally get some use). I give you a Mercury-inspired fall tablescape. 

I love the Cinderella pumpkins and love some at the front door (note: we usually don't have huge arrangements in our foyer; this was an anni. surprise from the Hubs).

I am not a huge Mum fan but broke down for some red ones for the front door. The cotton wreath was an online purchase after an epic DIY fail. (Pinterst totally let me down on that one).

Happy Fall Y'all!

1 comment: