Friday, October 11, 2013

RTR

Describe fall in the South with one word. If you said "football," we are on the same page. Fall in my household consisting of a football-full DVR and Saturdays planned around SEC match-ups. Thank goodness for the 21st century and iPhone compatible game streams.

With fall football comes fall football fashion... As in you try not to recycle any outfits that consist of your favorite team's colors. I mean these games are usually documented on every social media channel, people!

Luckily, the Crimson Tide has some great fashion options... and when I mean great, I mean one that appeals to black attire (disclaimer: if you love houndstooth, go on with your bad self; me... I think it is way overused in the 50 mile radius of Bryant - Denny Stadium). You can't go wrong with black anytime, anywhere.



1 I have this dress in black and LOVE it / 2 Great dotted shirt / 3 Elephants... duh / 4 This jacket is divine; if only it will ever feel like fall / 5 A twist on the normal gameday dress but has the red to make it work / 6 I mean if we are talking about wants, I will throw this one in there

2 comments:

  1. Love your picks..especially since our teams have similar colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I would say we both lucked out in the color department :)

      Delete