I made this recipe last week and it is a keeper.
Adapted from original Recipe: Link
- 5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 small white onion, chopped
- 2 (15 oz) can great northern beans
- 1 (15 oz) can yellow corn, drained
- 1 envelope taco seasonings
- 1 (4.5 oz) can chopped green chilies
- 1 (10.75 oz) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (14 oz) can chicken broth
- Toppings: sour cream, guacamole, tomatoes, cheese, olives, tortilla chips
- Layer chopped onion on bottom of slow cooker; add chicken
- Top with beans and corn
- In a medium bowl, combine taco seasoning, chilies, soup and broth. Pour into crockpot.
- Cook on low for 10 hours
- Break up chicken before serving
- Serve with toppings of your choice.