Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Personalized Party

I am guessing I have holidays on the brain because I have been stalking some serious decor inspiration. Also with holidays, come some killer party decor!

You can go festive & bright or classy & metallic. Another holiday staple is the tacky sweater party which happens to be a favorite. Either way, make sure you add a personal touch.

After perusing the inter-web (yes I have had someone call into my office and ask me about "that inter-web thing") I found a great party site, For Your Party.



- I was not compensated for this post... all picks are my own - 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great site and you just gave me a great idea for a baby shower I'm hosting in February! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually mocked up a few things last night and the site is super easy to personalize pretty much anything!

      Delete