Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Southern Destinations

It is no secret that I love to travel and find new places. The great thing about the South is that there are tons of options in a few hours drive.


Grove Park Inn - I have not been to Asheville in years but would love to go back. Not only for the gorgeous Biltmore Estate but for the town as well (which seems to be in Southern Living every month). Grove Park Inn looks absolutely stunning and has views to die for.

Palmetto Bluff - The Low Country area of South Carolina is on my bucket list. This resort is so gorgeous, it looks fake. The room rates are not for the faint of heart but the property looks worth every penny. Southern hospitality rolled into a five diamond award winning resorts defines Palmetto Bluff.

Serenbe - This quaint, sustainable town is just south of Atlanta so there is no excuse that we have yet to visit. Serenbe reminds me of The Waters just outside of Montgomery with its prestine houses and welcoming town center. HGTV actually had a design home here a few years ago.

Blackberry Farm - This property is nestled in the Tennessee mountains which sounds perfect enough for me. All the reviews say you feel perfectly remote with all the luxuries of everyday life. I could picture myself in one of their rocking chairs with a cocktail in hand.

1 comment:

  1. I want to visit Palmetto Bluff so bad! Maybe when I'm a baller one day.. :)

    ReplyDelete