Monday, December 9, 2013

Tis the Season

Second week of December already? I need my buffer week in November back. If someone could get on that, that would be great!

The Holidays are here at the Williams household and I am soaking it up. I did not decorate as much this year, but each morning I have found myself sitting in front of the Christmas tree. I love it!

Here is a roundup of our holiday decor:
Atlanta Folks - the wreath selection at Pike's is great; no boxwoods though :( / Gorgeous manager Aaron's parents brought us back from the Holy Land / Angel from Highlands, NC that I still love two years later

I changed it up this year and moved my paperwhite bulbs in the living room. Super pleased with the way it turned out

Candlesticks: Ikea
Votive Holders: One Kings Lane & Target

I took the less is more route with the dining room. We don't host during Christmas so it is only enjoyed by us

Mercury Trees: Pottery Barn
Votives: One Kings Lane & Target


Again, took a different approach with the mantle this year and super pleased with the result.

Lanterns: Home Goods
Candlesticks: Pottery Barn
Feathers: One Kings Lane
Votives: One Kings Lane & Target
Stocking Holders: Hobby Lobby

See past decor here: 2012 / 2011 / 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment