Friday, January 3, 2014

Happenings

These past few weeks consisted of work, relaxation and work (in the house format). Here are a few pictures... via cell phone:
Top Row
My parents and hubs helped bring my biggest project of our bedroom to life. I really wanted cornices to dress up the room and I could not be happier with the final result. / The bullies need a bath majorly and I had to capture their displeasure.

Second Row
I got my hair done at Glowdry here in Atlanta (think DryBar but much easier to get an appt less than two weeks out). I was super pleased with my experience and result / Our master bath finally got a facelift after 18 months in the house. Nothing a good paint job couldn't fix.

Third Row
Here is the bathroom re-do in mid-project / Couple shot from the Christmas holidays

1 comment: