Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Favorite Things

You know those things that you just love and can't live without? Well here are a few of mine (and all under $75):

Three Wishes Dogeared Necklace - I may wear this necklace everyday (no joke). I love how delicate it is and the three metals work with anything. I have had it since my last Dogeared necklace got sucked up in the vacuum cleaner (not naming names). Great, great brand!

Sharpie pens - These are all I write with. I am that Type A person that color codes her meeting notes based on topic so having literally all 12 colors comes in really handy. My love has spread across the office as well.

C Wonder wallet - This wallet is perfect. After wanting a Tory one for so long, I was glad the other Burch stepped up with a budget friendly option. The colors are great for any season too!

Tory Burch earrings - I bought these with my birthday discount (definitely sign up if you aren't already) and wear them all the time. I am a stud earring kind of girl so these are perfect for everyday.

WS Lavender soap - I feel old even admitting this but I stock pile this stuff. If you live in Atlanta, go to the outlet and buy their store pieces for a major discount. The grapefruit is a great scent as well but anything lavender is my fav.

Reisling - While I can't drink this currently, I am counting down to having my weekend winedown come the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment