Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Gender Reveal

This past weekend we went home to celebrate Easter and host our gender reveal. It could not have gone better (with many thanks to my family and hubs).

I posted about the reveal board here and stuck to the theme through and through.
I am not a pink person so found some other inspiration colors to incorporate. We had a beverage table, voting station and light foods including an ice cream bar, cake, cheese straws and mixed fruit.

In our confetti lanterns, we revealed....
A BABY GIRL!!!

We were SHOCKED when we found out two weeks ago. I was dead set it was a boy based on hubby's family history of generations of men. Honestly, it is hard to imagine ruffles and bows but I feel like I will adapt quite quickly. And I already have a feeling this little girl will have her daddy wrapped around her little finger.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on a baby girl!! So exciting. I love your neutral nursery inspiration below too. It will be so much fun adding a little pink to the mix. Can't wait to see the final product. I think a nursery has to be the most fun room in a house to decorate :) PS. I used to live in the ATL (after college) and I miss it lots so I love to find cute bloggers that live in the city so I can live vicariously through them :)

    ReplyDelete