Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Nursery Mood Board

Gees I have been a blogging slacker. Truthfully, I have let all things slide lately when it comes to savoring any leisure time I can find.

This Friday, we are getting new carpet and I could not be more thrilled. That is because the nursery can finally start coming together. Let's drink to that (mocktails that is).


Here is the mood board for the nursery. Think neutrals with pops of color in fabrics and accents.

Crib - I have always loved a Jenny Lind crib and the prices could not be better.

Dresser - long story short, we currently have two dressers waiting to be built. I had my heart set on a greyish color for the longest only to find out it was discontinued. As we were in line to buy the white version this weekend, a sales rep said they found the last grey dresser (potentially in the entire country) in the wrong box. Now I have a major dilemma where the final decision seems to change daily.

Fabrics - For the curtains I chose a colorful floral print. I figure she can carry it to big girl room later down the road. The bedding is a grey linen with a pop of pink in the chair pillow. Can't wait to see it all put together.

Glider - I wanted a comfortable, somewhat stylish glider and we found the perfect one (complete with holiday sale prices). The one we chose is much lighter in color and has a woven texture.

No comments:

Post a Comment