Friday, July 18, 2014

Nordstrom Sale

Did you know it was the big Nordstrom Sale? Of course you did because it is literally everywhere!

As much as these amazing prices get to me I have no clue what this lovely bod will look like come fall. I am setting high expectations for my walks with bambino and letting the belly bandit do its magic but know miracles don't happen overnight.

Although here are some of my sale favs:
1. Dogeared Necklace - I love this brand and have a very similar style necklace (that I love). This would be a great present idea!
2. BCBG Dress - Loving this wrap dress and it could work come fall. I am not usually a pattern person but this one doesn't bother me too much.
3. Tory Burch bracelet - Love these wrap bracelets and the price is great. Maybe my wrists will decide to come back post-pregnancy as well.
4. Tory Burch purse - I don't need another purse one bit but love this style.
5. Sam Edelman Booties - I got the Sam Edelman Petty booties before our trip to Ireland last year and they are amazing. These whiskey colored ones may have to be my fall purchase.
6. Voluspa Candle Set - My name is Julie and I have a candle hoarding problem. I literally have like 15 stashed away in a cabinet. These Voluspa candles are A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! Another goodie that may need to make its way home.
7. Girl's Burberry Jacket - Now I have to start thinking about clothing another human being and who doesn't need their own Burberry? Ha Aaron would kill me but she would look so darn cute in this!

No comments:

Post a Comment