Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Baby Girl's Nursery

The nursery is complete and I could not be more excited with the outcome. I wanted something non-babyish with items she can grow up with. I am also not a lover of baby pink so we steered clear of that as well.

I wanted most of the large items to be rather neutral in the hopes we could use it for the next baby (way down the road on that one). 

I am in love with the crib bedding, made by my mom.

After a lot of thought and two dressers, we decided on the wood finish (as opposed to all white). I changed out the pulls to dress it up a bit. I also wanted a comfy glider as I have a feeling I will be spending a lot of time in that chair. 

The room already had shelves so we worked with what we had. I added the stencil in a metallic silver finish.


Of course I couldn't take pictures without my sidekick. She has followed me around the house for the last nine months so this day was no different. She also seems to think this is her room but will be highly upset when it comes with a screaming baby in less than 2 weeks.

Sources
Crib - Target
Dresser - Ikea
Pouf - One Kings Lane
Glider - Home Decorators Collection
Side tables - CB2
Lamp - Target
Crib Sheet - Serena and Lily
Changing Pad cover - Serena and Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment