Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Hospital Bag: What I Am Packing

Considering I have not actually had baby girl yet, my hospital bag packing is a shot in the dark. But after my overnight stay, I have learned to pack lightly.

Here is what I am packing, thanks to Pinterest, friends and google searches.


For Me
Bathrobe
Undergarments
Nightgown
Going Home Outfit - I am thinking black maxi... slimming and post-baby body forgiving
Toiletries - I picked up travel size items as I am hoping for only a brief hospital stay
Makeup
Pillow - make sure to add a colored pillowcase so it doesn't get taken away
Boppy
Belly corset - I have heard good things about these for the post-baby figure so I thought to give it a try

For Baby
Going Home Outfit 
Swaddle - This is for her precious baby scent and getting the dogs used to it before we come home

For Hubs
Clothes
PJs
Toiletries
Pillow
Camera
Chargers
Contact List
Hospital Documents - While you already pre-register, it is nice to have the printed documents

No comments:

Post a Comment