Monday, August 25, 2014

Lately

Wow it has been a long time since I have blogged. Nothing like waiting til the last of the month :)

A lot has gone on these past few weeks... we have traveled, prepped for baby girl and tried to soak up these last few days of just us.

Our last weekend of travel consisted of Aaron's best childhood friend's wedding, who also happens to be baby girl's godfather. It was great to see friends and family for our last weekend back in Bama for a while.

We actually had two weddings that weekend so I got the chance to meet up with my college besties (but missed the stunning bride :( ) It was so good to catch up with everyone as I don't see them enough.

The hubs may kill me for posting this picture but he was my rock for a scary 24 hours. Two Saturdays ago, I fell in our garage. The doctor on call wanted me to come in for monitoring which turned into an overnight stay at the hospital. Luckily, everything turned out fine but they wanted to monitor me just to be safe. Looking on the positive side, we got a good test run of the hospital stay and Aaron learned he needs to be prepared for some frigid temps.

Like I said, we have done some serious baby prep through nesting mode and getting things put together.  The mamaroo was not a huge hit with the big brother and sister but they better get used to it. Baby has taken over the Williams household.

No comments:

Post a Comment