Friday, October 3, 2014

Newborn Must-Haves

I swear this will not become a baby blog but my life is currently all things baby. Leading up to baby and still to this day, I love reading what other moms have shared about their new motherhood experiences. Having posted my pregnancy essentials, I wanted to share our lifesavers over the last month.



Moms on Call - Mary Tilman has been on the Moms on Call schedule for the last two weeks and we have seen some definite improvements in the sleep situation. While still not too terribly consistent, it is nice to have some structure in our days for both baby and Mom. The book also has some great tips on everything from feeding to common illnesses.

Boppy - This thing makes feeding times so easy. The cute covers make it a lot more enjoyable as well. A must have!

Aden and Anais Swaddles - We use these for everything... swaddling, neighborhood walks, car seat blankets and covering for public outings. I love the breathable muslin material and the prints are precious.

Baby Nursing App - This app is my everything right now. I use it to track feedings and diapers but it is so much more. You can customize it to use as much or as little as you want but I just love the ease of it, especially in the wee hours of the morning.

Gerber diaper shirts - These side snap shirts are perfect for nighttime wear. I don't like to bundle her up too much with the added warmth of the swaddle but these shirts make the middle of the night diaper changes great! We have picked up more over the past few weeks because we use them so much.

Brica ComforTemp Bath - I researched several bath tubs and liked this one the best. We bathe Mary Tilman in the big tub (as opposed to the sink) and this bath holds water so she stays warm throughout the entire bath. I definitely recommend to anyone looking around for bath suggestions.

1 comment:

  1. Love love love Moms on Call! I give them credit for a Wrights great sleep habits!

    ReplyDelete