Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Atlanta: Shops

In keeping with the holiday theme and shopping season, here are a few of my favorite Atlanta stores. My motto is if you can't find it here, you can't find it anywhere.


Boxwoods - This precious store is located in Buckhead and has some great gift choices.

Gramercy - I would die for their linens in every room of our house. Gramercy has some gorgeous monograms and great gift options as well. These shams in our guest room were done at Gramercy.

Gretchen's - I stumbled upon this little store online and paid a visit a few weeks ago. They have some great gifts for kids of all ages and carry my favorite, Beaufort bonnets.

Swoozie's - While not an Atlanta exclusive store, their headquarters location is just down the street from us. If you can't find a gift here, then you aren't going to find it anywhere. Plus I love their cute holiday items for an improtu get-together.

Forsyth Fabrics - Forsyth is my go-to place for fabrics. While not as swanky as its neighbor, Lewis and Sheron, Forsyth has some great prices and a pretty good selection.

Fab'rik - They have opened new stores all over the place but you can always find something at Fab'rik. I personally think their prices are pretty reasonable too!

2 comments:

  1. SOOOO glad you shared that about Gramercy doing monograms. I haven't been able to find anywhere in Atlanta that I like....this might be just the place. I always walk by there waiting for brunch and just LOVE looking at their beds...so heavenly!

    Rachel
    www.pinkflamingostyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There store is amazing! Definitely one of my favorites.

      Delete