Monday, November 17, 2014

Monday Musings




- I have lost all my baby weight but things are mushy and jiggly in all the wrong places. I am understanding the meaning of mom pooch and thanks goodness for winter sweaters. My goal is to start running again and doing P90x. Let's hope these tight clothes prove to be enough motivation.


- I am one of those people obsessed with pumpkin everything... PSL (pumpkin spice latte), pumpkin bread, pumpkin candles. Luckily Coffeemate sells a great coffee creamer and Trader Joe's has the best bread mix. Should I be that weirdo stocking up before December hits?

- My brother was so kind to lend me his Netflix account while I am on leave to watch the seasons of Scandal... I am hooked! I went through all four seasons way to fast and now I am at the mercy of live television. While I love it, I am a little over the whole Fitz/Olivia back and forth... just get together already.

- Mary Tilman has started to go to daycare for a few days to get us both ready for the adjustment. Well she is just happy as a clam and I am lost. The first day I refused to sit around the house only to find reminders of her everywhere (advice: if you miss your baby don't go to the mall during midday to find tons of SAHMs with their babies). There were definitely tears shed but I think it is best to spare my coworkers from the ugly cry in a week.

- I ordered Mary Tilman some clothes from the ever popular Facebook auctions and I am super pleased. The finds were a great deal and it was super easy! Sadly, she won't be rocking these til this time next year.

- I will be that person with Christmas decor up before Thanksgiving. With a week left in my leave and us traveling back home for the holiday, I couldn't pass up the chance to get it all done. I am still deciding whether I want to do the same as I have done the past three years or change it up for once. 

No comments:

Post a Comment