Friday, January 30, 2015

Five on Friday

I know I am MIA again. Hopefully these updates will bid me some time until I get my life in order ;)

#1 - Holy Scandal! I seriously tensed up so much that Aaron even noticed it! After binge watching every episode during my maternity leave, I am kind of wishing I had a few stocked up. That ending was kinda crazy and definitely has me penciling in TV time for next Thursday night.

#2 - We had some work done in our yard this week and I am so pumped about it. Part of our backyard was so shady that none of the grass would grow so we decided to make better use of it and add a flagstone patio. After speaking with a few companies, we nixed the idea of a permanent firepit and bought one from Frontgate. I am ready for some spring planting, throwing up some string lights and you can find me here every weekend night. I will post better pics when we have it all nice and prettied up.

#3 - Mary Tilman's baptism is rapidly approaching and we are hosting an afternoon brunch at our house. There is something about planning events for your loved ones that adds a whole other level of stress. These peonies were definitely penciled down in my floral order for the big day. I can't wait to see it all some to fruition.


#4 - I am obsessed with a baby in a bonnet. I am a lover of the Beaufort Bonnet Company but need spring to get here before she sports her BBC stash. My mother-in-law made this sweet dress and bonnet for MT and adorable is the only word to describe it! She looks like a little cupcake.

#5 - I am over winter. I need spring and spring clothes. This yearning could be because I couldn't fit into any of my clothes last year, you know being pregnant and all. I love me some maxis and can't wait to break them out. This BCBG number is perfect, especially for all the parties and showers we have coming up this spring!

2 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with Scandal as well, it is too good! And that dress?? Perfection!! hi from the linkup:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your patio looks great!! What a fun space to make s'mores in!!

    {Found you from the linkup!!}

    ReplyDelete