Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Random

One of my new year resolutions was to blog more... so that one has been a failure. I swear I am going to try harder by planning ahead more (keep me to it).

In the spirit of not-planning ahead here are some random thoughts for your gloomy Tuesday:

I started working out again... lord have mercy I am so out of shape. This body needs to tone up for all the weddings/events/trips coming up and I am trying to stay motivated. A tiny feeling last night made me want to crawl in bed as soon as baby girl was asleep but I persevered to spend some time with Mr. P90X.

I really want to invest more time in my side business and promoting it but I am struggling to find a balance with it all. I am craving "me" time but also know the zillions of things that need to get done before I can truly relax. Luckily, I have lots of upcoming personal events planned that can give me a creative outlet in the meantime.

We are starting a backyard project and I can't wait. I finally feel finished with the interior of the house so the outside now needs a little love.

I have started to cook more and realize I really love to cook. I hate the mess but love me some food.

Baby girl is growing non-stop and it makes me so sad. I love this stage she is in right now because of her amazing personality but it also brings up tons of worry and tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment