Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Planned

True story: I am a planner to a fault. I took a personality test through a work leadership program and planning was my strongest quality... the downside to this organized trait is that I get extremely stressed when others are not.

Do I know what we are doing every weekend from now until Independence Day? Absolutely... and it is a lot with everything we have coming up.

Do I have to write everything down in order not to loose my mind? Of course!

In college I used to write down my notes and retype them again to study for an exam. In meetings today, I do the same thing. I heart solid timelines and decisions, yet get stressed when things flucuate. While I am working on this, I solely rely on my Erin Condren planner to keep organized. I mix both personal and professional dates in here just to keep organized. It truly calms me.

I have used Erin's planners for a few years now and love the month/day options. The colorful stickers also make me feel like things are in place.



Do you have a favorite planner?

- I was not compensated for this post. My planner was actually a Christmas gift -

No comments:

Post a Comment