Monday, February 2, 2015

Shopping Mission

I have literally worn the same black dress to all post-pregnancy events (high school reunions, church, parties, etc.). It is a great dress from BCBG but this momma is kinda tired of it.

With little bit's baptism coming up I need a new dress to celebrate this occasion. Although, trying to find a cute outfit to sport on this post-partum body is becoming a challenge. I have literally been near tears with every dressing room visit. The struggle is real...

 Zara / Tahari 

2 comments:

  1. I've had my eye on that Tahari dress for Matthew's baptism! I've also exhausted all my options but still don't like this post baby body so it's hard decide what to buy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel your pain... I decided not to ugly cry in the Nordstrom dressing room and spare the poor retail associates. A new necklace looks like it will be my best friend.

      Delete