Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Charleston: Bacholorette

My bestie, Mere, is getting married so several of the wedding party loaded up for a weekend of fun in Charleston. Having never been to Charleston, I didn't know what to expect but it is a precious town full of history, fun and gorgeous scenery. We likened it to a clean and classy New Orleans!

The hubs helped me construct lots of decor goodies to decorate our precious rental house. The location was in perfect walking distance of all the action. My favorite part was all the balconies to sit out on and enjoy the scenery.

We started the weekend off at Social Wine Bar followed by a fun night in. Saturday began with brunch at Hominy Grill and it could have been the best brunch I have ever had. The 45 minute wait was eased with a few mimosas to sip in the courtyard. We walked our tight pants off on King Street and a stroll through the City Market to come to find a rooftop bar to perch in. (I think every other bachelorette party had this same idea). After several hours and some free glasses of champagne, we freshened up for dinner at Stars and a night out on the town.

I totally recommend Charleston for any upcoming trip, girls weekend or bachelorette party!

No comments:

Post a Comment