Friday, April 24, 2015

four things

I saw this little list floating around and thought it would be fun to answer!

Four Nicknames 
Snucks, Jewels / Jules, Downtown (for my maiden name), Judy (long story on this one)

Four Jobs I've Had
Babysitter, Various Internships, PR at a major car manufacturer, Employee Communications (current)

Four Movies I've Watched More Than Once
My Best Friend's Wedding, The Hangover, The Notebook, Titanic (I have quite the eclectic mix)


Four Things In My Purse
Wallet, Eos lip balm, hair bungees, cell phone(s)

Four Books I Would Recommend
The Notebook, The Husband's Secret, Something Borrowed, Anything by Mary Higgins Clark

Four Cars I've Driven
Nissan Xterra, Audi A4, (have to add in the hub's Expedition and LR4)

Four Places I've Visited
Fiji, Spain, Ireland, Alaska


Four Places To Visit On My Bucket List
Napa/Sonoma, Egypt, Greece, England (saving Egypt until they get their act straightened out)

Four Of My Favorite Foods
Tiramisu, Mexican, Steak, Seafood

Four TV Shows I Watch
Scandal, Nashville, Real Housewives, Kardashians (I just lost a lot of self-respect from that list)

Four Things I'm Looking Forward To In 2015
Big Milestones (Aaron's birthday, my parents' 40th anniversary, my brother's graduation), Mary Tilman growing up, great friends getting married, life in general


2 comments:

  1. Hi- So happy to have connected with you, too!!! We love meeting fellow bloggers that are local! :-)

    ReplyDelete