Wednesday, April 8, 2015

J. Wills


If you have been reading this little outlet for a while, you will remember I started a side business last year. One part of my old job responsibilities (and my minor in college) was event planning and boy did I love it! I love seeing a project come to fruition in such a visual way. Mary Tilman has even brought me recent personal events to plan like the gender reveal and baptism brunch.

With little Miss getting a older and more independent, I am trying to devote more time to growing this little love of mine. While it is slow and steady, I hope it grows into a great outlet for me one day.

If you have an event planning need and want to chat, please reach out. Also, I designed a new website to pay it a visit and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment