Monday, November 23, 2015

Favorite Things

I am not a huge Oprah fan but girl has good taste. Her favorite things list always has some great finds so kudos to her staff and all these product PR people (just being real on how these things work).

To help you in this gifting season, here is the 2016 (aka every year) Julie's Favorite Things List. These are things I use/wear/drink at least once a week.

Voluspa Candle - I have a candle problem and my weekly Home Goods run doesn't help. Sometimes I can score a Voluspa candle, which makes me do a happy dance on aisle three | eos Lip Balm - Addicted... I own like six | Papermate Flair pens - These make my to-do lists less daunting

Planner - Tangible planners help my Type-A soul feel a little more organized. Paper Source rocked out some great options this year | Tory Burch Flats - While slightly pretentious, I love Tory flats. Tip to those mommas out there.... next time you visit Disney and the little one lays down for that afternoon nap, run to the Tory outlet.... A.M.AZING! | Wine - My new favorite is Frog's Leap, which is majorly out of my weekly beverage budget but a fun splurge every now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment