Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Pinteresting

Do you still "pin"? As much as I love what a great inspiration Pinterest can be, it can get quite overwhelming. I often find myself comparing my house, clothes or cooking to some of these amazing people with what seems a truckload of time on their hands.

While Pinterest and I have a love/hate relationship, it has been great for home projects and life hacks. Here are a few favorites:

Top: This bathroom is my dream: marble, wood and white | If someone could come decorate my mantle like this that would be great. Also make sure you give me a baby that won't pull down everything in sight.

Middle: This moss table was an inspiration for Mary Tilman's baptism brunch | Ranch salmon may sound gross but it is delicious.

Bottom: Another inspiration pin for our outside patio renovation earlier this year | Best tip ever! Add a splash of alcohol to your paperwhites to prevent them from growing too tall.


- Images via my Pinterest page-

2 comments:

  1. Love the bathroom!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ranch salmon? Yes please! And I'm obsessed with that bathroom! Swoon!

    ReplyDelete