Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Open for Business


Today is an exciting day! J. Wills, a children's boutique, has launched! This has been a secret and labor of love for the past few months, yet I am so excited this day has finally come!

Having a little girl, I love to dress her up in the cutest clothes (she has won the best dressed award at school a few times). Saying that, cute girl clothes are hard to find. The print is either too busy or the style is too grown up. It reminds me of that saying, "babies don't keep." They grow up too fast being the reason I love classic, timeless pieces that can be passed down for future generations to enjoy and create new, precious memories. Well, J. Wills aims to do just that. The goal is to provide timeless, quality pieces delivered with customer service that keeps people coming back while offering staple brands alongside up-and-coming designers.

The past few months have been a world-wind to source inventory, stock product and finalize a website. With most people having placed spring orders last year, I was behind the game when it came to inventory. Luckily I have met some amazing people and vendors along the way to help me in this new venture and teach me the ropes rather quickly. While learning a new business has made for a few busy months, it been so much fun! I get excited just thinking about where this little business can grow.

 

As with any big life event, I look back and just reflect. I am truly giddy to think about the future ahead for this little dream. I admit, the endeavor seemed daunting. I was scared. I didn't tell many people at all for the risk of failure. I didn't even  tell my dad if that tells you anything. The more I look back on what I have accomplished, I am pretty darn proud. I think your life succeeds if you let it and I vow to put in my all. Shoutout to the hubs for being my rock and support through this. Your support means the most to me and I am so lucky to have it.

Thanks for reading this far, if you have made it, and thanks for your support. If you have made it this far I know you are a keeper :)

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! How exciting! Best of luck in your new venture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! What beautiful pieces! May be in touch soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything about this!!!!

    ReplyDelete