Thursday, March 31, 2016

small

Since starting this business of mine, it has given me a complete new found appreciation of small businesses. I will be the first to admit I never fully grasped all the hard work, time and dedication it takes to get a business up and running. Now I am not saying I don't love the staples of a box department store or chain restaurant but there is something so idyllic knowing a person put the time and devotion in picking out that perfect product for you.

Here are a few great shops that encourage me to continue shopping small:


Brittany Garner Design - While I have not previously ordered from Brittany, a fellow blogger highlighted Brittany's' work earlier this week. I am all about some cheeky, humor and Brittany nails it!

Hattan Home - I actually reached out to Lindsay before I started and she was so sweet to respond with some tips. I love this precious collection of everything I seem to need :) I ordered some gifts from Hattan Home a few years ago and see many occasions in my future.

Waiting on Martha - Mandy is based in Atlanta so following her blog is a must but her shop is perfection. She even opened a pop-up store that I insisted to Aaron we must visit. This pineapple cocktail shaker would be a great bar cart addition.

Jenn Meador - While I have not personally ordered from Jenn, all her designs are fantastic. I love the pops of metallic in her artwork. Jenn and tons of other artists are great to follow on Instagram for pics of all their fabulous pieces.

Natalie Chang - Hand-lettering and printed partyware = love! Natalie's work is so fun and I am definitely pondering some of these monogrammed cups come summer.


Bobbins Design - I ordered from this precious store when my nephew was born and their customer service is great! Having to order something sight unseen is always nerve-wrecking but I had no doubt the final product would be perfect.

2 comments:

  1. Loving these! Definitely going to check them all out! Thanks for the recs!

    ReplyDelete