Thursday, March 17, 2016

Thoughts on Thursday

- I just gifted myself some new summer wedges, courtesy of the Tory Burch Private Sale. Who doesn't love $150 off with eBates cash back--told you I love coupons :).

- I love the Gaines family on HGTV's Fixer Upper. To be honest, her style is not really my thing but boy are they not the cutest couple ever. She is a stunner and he has the cutest personality. I can't wait to buy their book this fall and read more about their marriage and life together.

- St. Patrick's Day has me thinking back to our trip in 2013. It was probably one of my favorite trips, hands down. The people, the scenery, the quality Hubs time.... I seriously want to go back soon.

- I appreciate all the love with yesterday's announcement. The support and sweet notes make this all the more exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment