Thursday, March 24, 2016

Thoughts on Thursday

Thoughts on this lovely Thursday :)

I ordered these sandals for Easter... yet they haven't shipped. So like any sane person, I inquired to be told they won't ship until mid-April. What happened to good customer service where you communicated with people a little better? If they weren't so dang cute I would cancel them based on the principle, but I can think of some fun places to sport them in the coming months.


Maybe I am creepy but I love looking at houses. If your house comes up for sale in our neighborhood, you are asking for it to be MLS-stalked. Atlanta is full of gorgeous homes but this traditional, Southern style takes the cake. Something about all white and columns spell dream home right here.

I am a sucker for well-priced fun jewelry. I used the words "well-priced" opposed to inexpensive... which sounds cheap. Anywho I came across this Etsy artist on Instagram and her pieces are definitely on my birthday list. If too much fringe is wrong, I don't want to be right.


Terrain - an Anthropologie sister company - is maybe the cutest garden/home decor ever. I am always on the hunt for a great go-to gift and these take the cake. I would almost buy this just for the planters.

No comments:

Post a Comment