Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Fancy.

In two weeks, we have a black tie wedding to attend...

High points:
  • I have never been to a black tie wedding
  • We get to be fancy for a night
  • We get to be fancy for a night and enjoy an adults-only weekend
Low points:
  • I have never been to a black tie wedding so that means I need to buy a dress
This past Saturday was pretty much consumed with me searching for a dress. You would think looking for an elegant black gown would be simple... haha jokes. Throw in prom season and it looks like the Hobby Lobby craft section threw up on the dress department.

I want black because I feel like I can get more wear out of it down the road. I also didn't want to spend a fortune because let's be real, I would rather have new shoes. Here were the contenders after hours of searching:


Breaking News - I bought the WHBM one because of the killer price and versatility. I really wanted to make the Donna Morgan one work but the sizing was a concern (that is another post not appropriate for any male figures reading this public diary). Fingers triple crossed it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment