Friday, April 1, 2016

five on friday

1. This past week has been B.U.S.Y. To block out all the chatter at work I have been plugging into Pandora a good bit. My new favorite is this Bieber song. If loving it is wrong, I don't want to be right.



2. I have a date with a good bottle of wine, J. Law and of course the hubs. I never read the Hunger Games books but love the movies. It also doesn't hurt that a Hemsworth brother is in there :)


3. I have never done an OOTD post and probably never will again after this horrific photo. I am rocking my new Gap jeans and Tory wedges. I even straightened my hair today... Watch out Friday, got my sassy pants on! (side note - this angle makes me look very un-proportional)

4. I am loving these precious cover-ups from J. Wills. I have always heard of Gretchen Scott but never owned any of her pieces. Mary Tilman had a precious linen tunic last year so I feel another one may be in her future.


5. I don't know about you mommas but I never get pictures of Mary Tilman and I. I seem to always be the one behind the iPhone but goodness this photo is a new treasure.Her grin makes me swoon.


Happy weekend and happy April!

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet photo! Trying to be good about being in front of the photo, too :)

    ReplyDelete