Monday, April 18, 2016

recap

Yep... I am still here. Life has been moving 100+ mph and this little circle of the web sometimes has to pay for my absence.
1 | Two weeks ago, the hubs and I went to market to shop for J. Wills. It makes me giddy thinking about all the precious items we have coming, especially for my favorite time of  the year - Fall / Winter. Santas, pumpkins, plaid and cord are just a few of the beauties coming in a few short months.

2 |  We are renovating another bathroom. Yes two in one month and yes it makes me never want to do another one again. I got the picture above while I was away on business. Seeing demolition makes me feel a pit in my stomach. Slowly but surely the house will come back together.

3 | Nothing prettier than a sunset over the ocean. This was my dinner view last Thursday night. I was in California for a quick business trip and this was my gorgeous view! Being landlocked by a five hour drive time can sure enough make you appreciate water views.

4 | Yesterday, we got a little cultural and visited the Atlanta Botanical Gardens. It was quite an expensive trip to let the little run around but great nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment