Wednesday, April 6, 2016

wednesday words

You know me; I love a good quote. I think this one comes at no better time than to serve as a simple reminder of the day-to-day. It is so easy to get caught up in life that we forget the little things, the simple things.

Stay Loyal - that resonates with me in so many ways this morning. Stay loyal to yourself but also your beliefs. Stay loyal to that gut instinct or that initial impression. Stay loyal, stay true to you.

I think so many times we are swayed by others. Their opinions, their ways, their life. It always looks like the grass is always greener but it is really? Those life defining moments are ones you can step back and feel an inner peace. You stop being someone you are not but start being true to you.

Be kind. Work hard. Stay humble. Smile often. Stay loyal. Keep honest. Travel when possible. Never stop learning. Be thankful always. and love.

2 comments:

  1. I love this - it's just what i needed!

    Kenzie
    http://simplyjandk.com/

    ReplyDelete