Friday, May 20, 2016

House creepin'

It is no secret I love peeking in houses. It is slightly creepy but I love looking at the home decor and design. Luckily, Atlanta is a mecca of gorgeous homes.

Here is a beauty that just went on the market. If you have $6.85 million lying around, you are in luck. If not, you can creep like me.

This fireplace is A.M.AZING. The deer antlers...a little random.

This man study is gorgeous. When I have millions of dollars, I want a wo-man study with leather, paneling, the works.
I love the wall paneling in this boys room. Makes it feel homey in a Joanna Gaines sort of way.

This guest room is great. I love the barn doors and open shelf bath vanity.
I could be skinny in this house. This multi-use room opens to an indoor basketball court and home workout room that would compete against any LA Fitness. No wonder millionaires are skinny... they have lots of square feet to cover.

In addition to being skinny I could also be a PGA player. Loving this putting area.
I am a sucker for a good outdoor space and this one is on point. You would find me here, all day, every day.

1 comment:

  1. So funny...we house creep allll the time! Glad to know we're not the only ones lol! That house is absolutely breathtaking!!

    ReplyDelete